Robin is a versatile designer whose current focus, RobinWebworks, provides clean, lean website design for a diverse client base. She believes that good design comes from good collaboration. Whether the task is to create and build a one-page site for a business internet presence, a personal blog site or a robust site for showcasing unique craft pieces, each project’s success is as a result of attending to an engaged client.
A graduate of Parsons School of Design’s Environment Design program, Robin’s initial design career involved creating personal and intimate interior spaces for national and international architectural projects, primarily large civic, educational and arts related complexes. Public Libraries were her favorite.
Robin’s move to designing for the web’s virtual world utilizes her extensive design vocabulary and management methods, resulting in unique yet delightful sites and a satisfied clientele.
In addition to Web and Graphic Design, Robin is Faculty Lead and Instructor at SFCC, developing the new web program certificates curriculum while teaching courses in HTML and CSS, Web Graphics and Web Design, Social Media, UX/UI, and intro and advanced course in WordPress.
[savvy and expertise]
- WordPress, Squarespace, Wix
- Bootstrap frameworks
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Graphic Design & Branding
- Social Media Marketing – Facebook, YouTube, others
- Marketing campaigns
- Content Development
- Google Analytics
- Custom coding: HTML, CSS
- Instructional and Training: videos, tutorials
- SFCC (Santa Fe Community College) – Web Program Faculty Lead.
Instructor in HTML & CSS, Web Design, UX/UI, Advanced Web Projects, since 2010.
- Parsons School of Design, BFA Environment Design, New York, NY
- SFCC, AAS (with Highest Honors) Media Arts/Web , Santa Fe, NM